Alligators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A very unexpected turn around. I thought your were going to argue your point. Unless you are just using a little sarcasm. Nah.

Fact is, I never said anything that you state in this post. I did say that I have seen aggressive alligators. I did say that the larger ones (more dangerous) usually leave you alone. And I did say, and will continue to say, that intentionally "screwing" (your words) with them is a bad idea.

Leave alligators alone, unless you are going to hunt them. Then do it with the lethality that we humans possess. I have hunted them and will do so again.

BTW, please do not swing the native Floridian flag so prominently, you are making the rest of us natives look bad.

Joe

Crazy Fingers:
You know what? You're right. Alligators are DEADLY. In fact, if you can see it, it could KILL YOU! If you can't see it, it's already trying to kill you.

So the safest course of action is to stay out of every river, lake, pond, stream, spring, and estuary in the state of Florida. In fact, you probably aren't even safe in your own neighborhood. I therefore suggest that all you Yankees go back north and let me and my buffoonery handle the problem. Hurry, go on before any more of your foofoo dogs or bratty children are eaten!!

427Dave:
You all are wrong, gator tastes more like bald eagle than chicken, oooppps

:rofl3: wrong but funny!

427Dave:
I thought gator tasted like sand hill cranes.. and bald eagles taste like chicken.. Humm....I'm sure I heard that.

So where did that Crazy comment come from? Can you get rabies from alligator? I guess living up to your name can be hard, depending on the name (mine is easy - just stick a finger out).

I know that last year Harbor Hills had a golfer/alligator event, with the human getting a broken leg out of the deal.

i love the taste of baby seal

freshly clubbed

yum yum

427Dave:

:rofl3: Hey wait a minute. I love bald eagles :11:

Just on a side note if you ever are bitten by a Gator, seek medical attention as soon as possible. Even if the wound is not serious, gators mouths are filled with bacteria from the amount of rotten meat they sometimes eat. Even the smallest cut can lead to blood poisoning and possibly the loss of a limb or worse.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom