Aloha everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captjohno

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm new to this site, I've heard so much about it that I had to join in! I really appreciate all the all the positive comments I've seen posted about our new boat "Sundance III"! Emi and I are very proud of it, and we invite everyone to come take a ride on our new cat! The new website is finally on line, if you'd like to see pics of the new ride. We still need to do a few more things to the site. Thanks again for your heart felt support!!!
Mahalo & Aloha...dive and sea maui

banana.gif
wavey.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:

Hey captjohno how bout a link?

Aloha John-o! Good to have you aboard the Scubaboard man!

Try spending some time in the Hawaii Ohana section for all the local kine news.

Here's a link to your site: www.diveandseamaui.com

Nice Boat and nice improvements on your website.

Great time on the boat yesterday! Thanks for taking me along. The water was flat! Is it always that smooth of a ride on your boat? I'll need to get back on real soon. Fun dives on the Sundance III, even met another scubaboarder onboard....it was a great day. Mahalo!

Welcome, It is always good to see more people from Hawaii posting here.
Diving in Hawaii is way underrated. (He said, getting ready to leave for Kauai on Sunday!)

Capt. John, I dove with you and Emi these past 2 days. As before the dives were great, the new boat is awesome and the two of you are relaxed and professional. You are the best dive service on the island!

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom