Alum/Kydex BP and 17-20# wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have two new backplates and a new wing. ill show pics and leave info i think its what your looking for.

1. Dive Rite Travel Wing EXP = At 27lbs/12kg of lift, the Travel EXP can accommodate one 95 cubic foot/15 L steel tank and as a part of our modular BCD system, it can be matched with either a TransPac, Transplate or any metal backplate and webbing harness. 250.00 new with warranty

2. Dive Rite Basic Hogarthian Harness = MIL-SPEC polypropylene webbing provides strength, yet is soft and won't dig into the body. Harness is adjustable by cutting off excess webbing once diver has sized the harness to his or her 55.00 new with warranty

3. Trident Complete Backpack Assembly = Complete backpack assembly includes durable plastic backpack, harness and soft tank band 45.00 new with warranty

shipping i will cover unless international then will work with ya

playtoomuch@hotmail.com

321-507-0975

Attachments

• Dive Rite Basic Hogarthian Harness.jpg
    Dive Rite Basic Hogarthian Harness.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 28
  • Dive Rite Travel Wing EXP.jpg
    Dive Rite Travel Wing EXP.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Trident Complete Backpack Assembly.jpg
    Trident Complete Backpack Assembly.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 25
I have an OMS (Kydex)backplate w/ STA, sorry no wing. If you want some pictures PM me and I'll shoot a couple.

Since I just recently received my most recent package from Tobin, I've got an 18# Oxycheq travel wing for sale! (wing is black in color)

Wing used on one trip to Cancun. Can send pics if interested.

OK, BP is now taken care of. I just need a small wing and I'm all set. I would prefer a DSS Torus 17# due to their superior customer service, but I'm open to other options...

Back
Top Bottom