Aluminium S80 (two cylinders)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Myka

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hello,
I'am moving back in Europ, and I can't bring back my cylinders with me.
There are my two last tanks : two S80 bought 2 and 3 years ago at Dolphin Scuba at Sacramento.

One is purple, O2 clean, DIN, insert Din-to-yoke provided, some scratches, bought in march 2010, last Visual inspection done in June 2012 by dolphin Scuba shop.
the other is brushed, O2 clean, DIN, insert Din-to-yoke provided, very good condition, bought in april 2011, last Visual inspection done in June 2012 by dolphin Scuba shop.

I'am going to be in Monterey the weekend of the 11/12 of August, they can be picked up at Monterey, or I can deliver it if it is on my way for Davis.

They will be available for pick-up at Davis, California until the 31th of August.

Price is $120 for the brush
$100 for the purple
or $200 for the two

I'am going to put some pictures tonight, let me know if you have question.
Mickael

the brushed is sold,
The dark purple is still available
thanks

Mickael

purple tank for $90
to be picked up at Davis IMG_0369.jpgIMG_0371.jpgIMG_0374.jpgIMG_0375.jpgIMG_0376.jpgIMG_0377.jpgIMG_0378.jpg

UPDATE: Price is now $80 for the purple cylinder (the other one is sold)
O2 clean, DIN, insert Din-to-yoke provided, some scratches, bought in march 2010, last Visual inspection done in June 2012 by dolphin Scuba shop.
can be used for AIr or nitrox
to be picked up at Davis.

the 2 cylinders are
SOLD THANK YOU
Mickael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom