Amazing Devil's Grotto in Grand Cayman!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tajkd

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Instead of my usual trip report, and considering I only did 7 dives in GC, I wanted to share this video from one of my favorite sites, Devil's Grotto. I timed my trip well because the silversides were running at this amazing place, just adding to the thrill of a great site. Sorry for the length of it - I wanted to give folks an idea of all you can see at Eden Rock and Devil's Grotto. Thanks to the folks at Eden Rock Dive center and Chris for making this one of my top ten dives ever!

[video=youtube;lqVEGSNRO8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqVEGSNRO8w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

very nice

Nicely done. One of my favorite dives... from way back!

Nice video. We thoroughly enjoyed our dives there last year. I know the site gets mixed reviews on SB but we just love the swim throughs (and diving there on non cruise ship days).

Kim & I loved that dive. The DM we went with took us until places is never have gone to without her. We will definitely be hitting Eden Rock again when we go back to GC!

I will be going to GC this July with wife and kids. I remember going there almost 20 yrs ago with my girlfriend, she's now my wife btw. I did the discover scuba thing back then and love every dive there, but I especially love the eden rock dives. I am now returning to GC as a certified diver and I can't wait to see what it's like now.:cool2:

Hi, I'm in GC right now. I did a couple of 2 tank boat dives so far, will do one more 2 tank boat dive and then hit eden rock and devil's grotto last.

Tarpon & Silversides - you got love it!

Glad to see Devils Grotto is still a hit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom