Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHeart

DiveHeart Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I wanted to share this most excellent post by Diveheart Executive Director Tinamarie Hernandez on International Womens Day...Well done! Jim Elliott Diveheart Founder & President.
"I want to recognize and say thank you to all the amazing women who have helped and continue to help Diveheart thrive and grow as an organization. There have been many over the past 20 years and I know we will see more as we move forward. Be you a donor, an adaptive buddy, a land volunteer, an adaptive diver or a person with a business who has helped us along the way - Thank you!! "
"If you are with a service organization, a business, or other group and would like to partner with an amazing non-profit doing great things around the world for children, veterans and others with disabilities, please reach out to me at tinamarie.hernandez@diveheart.org "
#thankyou #internationalwomenday2021 #imaginethepossibilities"
156909598_10159146221206280_7803326000373572973_n.jpg
=AZXIyWgqwMnQoyBxMh2d7S_JKby6w7WE5tVXi-dTBuRXWpA_y2aBTTxvSLHK6Lk0lW_XkWJfv5uD-5ivqM2__Ee02uRNLlnQ4x_qUctSjkuOpe0WTovenCD5UZMiZpC_N8BHffpKE3WrnbyU0ZpgkbkS&__tn__=EH-R']
=AZXIyWgqwMnQoyBxMh2d7S_JKby6w7WE5tVXi-dTBuRXWpA_y2aBTTxvSLHK6Lk0lW_XkWJfv5uD-5ivqM2__Ee02uRNLlnQ4x_qUctSjkuOpe0WTovenCD5UZMiZpC_N8BHffpKE3WrnbyU0ZpgkbkS&__tn__=EH-R']

People Reached
Engagements
Boost Post
=AZXIyWgqwMnQoyBxMh2d7S_JKby6w7WE5tVXi-dTBuRXWpA_y2aBTTxvSLHK6Lk0lW_XkWJfv5uD-5ivqM2__Ee02uRNLlnQ4x_qUctSjkuOpe0WTovenCD5UZMiZpC_N8BHffpKE3WrnbyU0ZpgkbkS&__tn__=*W-R']

Comment

Back
Top Bottom