Ambergris Caye Diving Spreadsheet

How should this spreadsheet be edited?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been following the comments. For now, I'll edit it. Then I'll post back at the end of the thread when I update, so the information can be kept current.

Addressing a few issues:
1. Chuck and robbies was bold b/c I planned to go there but didn't. That will be corrected.
2. It will be difficult to update. As people return from trips, I'd like to have prices paid posted in the thread.
3. Packages would make the spreadsheet very cumbersome because there are a dizzying array of combos. Feel free to post in the thread what package you got and where.
4. The spreadsheet is an attempt at DATA, not opinions. Useful adjunct data will be included in the notes.
5. There are many ops in AC that are not listed. If you dove with them, please add your data in a post and I'll incorporate it.
6. Comments about competing central American and Caribbean locales are welcome and encouraged. Obviously the purpose is in stretching diving dollars safely.

7. I've tried to edit the orignal post but I don't get an edit button. It appears that this is a time sensitive feature. If anyone has tips on getting to the original post, they would be appreciated. With long running threads, its much more convenient to update the original post since there isn't a wikipost.

Chuck & Robbie's phone number is: 501-610-4424

I'll be diving with them in May

Back
Top Bottom