Ambergris Caye - Trip Planning Info?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm heading to San Pedro in February. In total we will be seven divers and one non diver. We basically booked for ten nights at Paradise Villas and will be doing our diving with Reefs Adventures. Being somewhat co-located with the diving ops and walking distance from restaurants and food supplies was deemed highly desirable. Thanks for pointing out Ritchie and Superbuy...we will keep those two places in mind. Having said that, it is worth stocking up on wine bottles at the BC duty free shop before taking the island hopper flight or do they have decent selection and price in location?

Thanks for the replies. Good info. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

+1 for Chuck and Robbies. Spent a week with them - DMs are fantastic - we had a blast.

I'm headed to Ambergris over Thanksgiving. I am planning on diving with Scuba School Belize.
I've dove a couple of times with Junior Tillett and his crew, both when he was with Ecologic (as a founder) and with his new shop "Scuba School Belize". His operations are always very professional. They seem to put some thought into their operation.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom