Ambergris Caye weather report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txg8r

Registered
Reaction score
does anyone know if the weather reports for Belize City mirror the weather on Ambergris Caye? I'm leaving on Sunday and the weather looks awful for Belize City... :(

Thanks!

AC may be a degree or cooler, a tad bit breezier than BC, but yes, they typically are very much the same.

BC & San Pedro are only about 40 miles apart.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Thanks for your help, Doc!!!

:yea:

Hey! Don't worry too much about the weather. Last year I was really bummed out too, because when I looked at the weather it was forcasting bad weather for the whole time we'd be there. We were there last June 28-July 8th. See my post under the Blue Hole about the weather. It only rained like twice and the longest was for about twenty minutes. Those weather people don't know what they're talking about!

Where are you staying? Who are you diving with?

I'm so jealous! We're dying to go back. We were married there last 4th of July. We decided to try Cozumel for our 1st anniversary, since we haven't been there before. :)

Hey GS!
I actually got engaged in Cozumel 2 yrs ago!
It's really an awesome place for diving. The water is so crystal clear and warm. Have a wonderful time. Now, if I could only remember that great seafood restaurant ...
Julie

Was the seafood restaurant "Prima's" ?

No, Prima's doesn't sound familiar...;
All I remember is that they had great sea food and a really good bananas flambe.

..in CZM. The food rocks! The bananas flambae really rocks! ..and their frozen margaritas TOTALLY ROCK! ... best margarita I ever had in my life was at El Capi Navegante.....CZM Rocks!

..and so does Ambergris Caye!

When I die I want to be cremated and have my kids (who will be divers themselves, hopefully) scatter my ashes over the reef just off Ambergris Caye...maybe @ the Love Tunnels site! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom