Ambergris here I come!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gregavolt

Reaction score
Going to Ambergris this Sunday, just wondering if anyone out there can tell me what to expect weather and dive condtions -wise for the week of July 4th? This will be my first dive trip, and I will be staying at the Sunbreeze. Any tips or hint would be appreciated!:confused:
Thanks!

Hi Gregavolt,

I get regular updates on diving conditions from pretty much all over the world.

Latest I hear from Ambergris Caye is daytime highs around 90; night time lows mid-to-upper 70s; intense humidity; passing thundershowers, mostly afternoon & evening; water temp ~84, vis down some due to very heavy rains in late June, ranging from 40' in closer sites to ~80' at more distant ones; some sea lice pockets but no wide-spread infestations; mosquitoes are busy.

If you're diving with Gaz Cooper's Dive Belize, tell him that I said, "Hello."

Enjoy.

DocVikingo

Hi Gregavolt-

I leave also on the 4th for Ambergris. I am taking my 2 oldest sons and it will be their first ocean dive. I am diving with Gaz Cooper. He sent me a lot of great advice on where to dive. He comes very highly recommended by this board.

have a great time -- we might run into each other.

Kyle

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom