Ambon under $100 a day?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orenbvip

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello, This will be my third anual trip to Indo. I am a true backpack/diver. I am looking to get the best diving for the cheapest prices possible. Is it possible to do Ambon with 2 dives around $75 a day with room (no ac or anything fancy)? Food and board are least important. Thanks

Same situation for me here, will go over there in end of march.

$75 for all may be pushing it, but closer to $100 should not be a problem, Your best shot is to contact Blue Rose Divers in Ambon. Low budget, but good dive operation and boats. Their place is right on beach, with rooms kind of like a motel 6. Aircon, but there are some other places to stay very close by that may be cheaper. Ask them. Food is simple, very cheap.

There are sometimes internet problems. If you don't get quick response, keep trying.
If you do internet search for Jovin Ambon Blue Rose, you should find more info.

www.bluerosedivers.com

BLUE ROSE DIVERS
Jl. Hati Ari, Santai Beach
Latuhalat Ambon
Maluku - Indonesia
Telp/Fax. (+62) 911 323883
Email :
bluerosedivers@yahoo.com
info@bluerosedivers.com
marketing@bluerosedivers.com

Hotline Call :[COLOR=#49535A !important]+62 811324239 [/COLOR] :
[COLOR=#49535A !important]+62 911 323883[/COLOR]​

I've heard of another apparently low budget operation in one of the villages somewhere around the general area, but have no other info

Ok thanks. I'll send them a few more e-mails to see if i can make it happen. How is the diving there in jate jan/feb?

Also try the phone numbers:

Hotline Call : +62 811324239
!important: +62 911 323883

Forgot to mention, not been there Jan/Feb.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom