amphibico iris control panel problem.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big fish63

Contributor
Reaction score
im having problems trying to adjust the iris through the mechanical wheel on the side of my endeavor housing.

the button to switch from auto to manual just about touches if i push the camcorder to the side of the housing once i have placed it in. it really is a bit hit and miss whether it will activate the function.

if i finally get the mechanical pin that pushes the button on the camera to reach and switch it to manual, i have a further problem! the wheel inside the housing (operated from the outside) doesn't seem to have the strength to adjust the wheel connected to the tray. so no adjustment can be made to the f-stop.

has anybody else had a problem with this.

this is the first time i have tried to use the iris control panel so i have no idea if its worked previously! i should have tried it when i bought it but you live and learn hey!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom