Amy Slate's Amoray Dive Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lots of good places here shop around. Call around and when one pops out at you that's the one you should go with. But please call some different places.

Have stayed at Amoray several times. We liked the rooms and being able to walk straight from the room and onto the diveboat. Loved the crew on the diveboat also. Our issues were with how the operation was run in general and decisions that came down from the top.

I'll echo clear blue. No issues with rooms, staff, and accessibility. First trip was a dream. Second as Borat would say "not so much". New boat crew, procedural changes with a bunch of snorkelers screwing up a trip to the duane. More of them than us. They had more money I guess. ANd it was the night before that they canceled the trip. I've heard of it happening an hour before. Stayed there and dove with Conch Republic the rest of the trip. THat worked out nice. Gary and Brenda were great. Amy is a very nice as well. Even took a private trip with her and one of her instructors. I think her brother came on board the second time we were down. One night listened to him bellowing on the phone while we were trying to relax on the dock. Him coming into the op seemed to coincide with the new boat crew. They were ok but the old one with Capt Troy and Steve were better.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom