Andaman hook

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buzet47

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, anybody been in liveaboard on this boat ? and what about "dive&cruise" agency in Phuket , any comments ? Thanks for your help.

Hi, anybody been in liveaboard on this boat ? and what about "dive&cruise" agency in Phuket , any comments ? Thanks for your help.

I think you are mistaken with the name. Don't know any boat named "Andaman Hook". (I do know a Captain with that name though....)
There is a boat named the "Andaman Hooker" but it is more of a big-game fishing vessel than a dive boat I believe...

Please provide the name of the "dive&cruise" agency. Without it, it will be impossible to give you a proper response.

....very interesting lolllll .....but what else ? Do you work on it, or experienced it ? and what about "cruise&dive" agency ? any info will be welcome... Thanks a lot.
I been on the adress you sent, but I didn't seen anything about Andaman Hook.... But anyway it 's looks nice place to stay...

if you're talking about my signature Koh Phra Thong | Tropical Beach | Thailand Paradise Island then that is my website but there is nothing about this boat on there.

i have worked on this boat before but i have never worked FOR the company that runs this boat.

as i am involved in the scuba business then it is better that i remain cautious with my views. what i can say is that this boat is run by a company called peter pan andaman cruise. they also run a vast number of websites with names like Similan Islands Scuba Diving - Luxury liveaboard trip in thailand for scuba diving and snorkeling

the only other thing i want to say is that she IS a very nice BOAT

if you are looking for a good liveaboard in the Similans, Surins and Richelieu Rock then my recommendations are Sea Dragon and Khao Lak Scuba Adventures. There are also many others in Khao Lak and Phuket that do an excellent job and will provide you with an outstanding service to compliment the wonderful diving off the Andaman Coast of Thailand.

if you are looking for something special then check out our Whale Shark Program http://www.kohphrathong.com/whale_shark_program.html

whale sharks are not guaranteed

Last edited:
Seems to be pure French. You would be better of asking on a French language forum.

Can tell you though that the boat is a basic boat. Regarding the company: their homepage is not wkrong, not a good sign, and there seems to be no information at all on the persons behind this site, which gives me the shivers, I don't trust that. But I may be really wrong there.

Can tell you though that the boat is a basic boat.

The Peter Pan Cruise is not a basic boat. It is a luxury boat with interesting staff.

I think the french site are acting as agents and changing the name so as to avoid customers going direct to the liveaboard owner. I guess they have called it the Andaman Hook because Captain Hook is in Peter Pan.

Just a guess.

I don't think it is Peter Pan, the other boats on the site are mentioned with their name. And they are already offering last minutes for December? There is something really strange here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom