Andrea Doria Shipwreck Pen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wreckvalle

Contributor
Reaction score
Check out this Custom Pen which was made from preserved Teak hand railing recovered from the Andrea Doria Wreck. These limited Edition pens are available from Ron at the Wood Write Shop. Each pen is detailed with 24 K gold and comes with a certificate of authenticity. For availability contact Ron direct. Please note that these custom Doria pens are only available while supplies last.

story

The Andrea Doria Shipwreck  New York and New Jersey's Wreck Valley

Safe diving
Capt. Dan
Aqua Explorers Inc and Capt. Dan Berg's Wreck Valley Shipwreck charter boat.

Attachments

• andrea doria teak handrailing pen 004small.jpg
    andrea doria teak handrailing pen 004small.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 781
Ok, I don't get it. Would someone actually pay $150.00 for one of these pens? I don't see the attraction.

Rick,
The pen would be special for divers that have explored the Doria. The guy that makes them is not a diver. He is a custom pen maker. According to his pen makers association this is the first time anyone has ever produced pens constructed from shipwreck wood! That and the fact he is only going to make a limited # makes the item a bit of a collectors item.

Im not selling these pens. I just arranged for the Ron to obtain a pc of Doria wood. In return he sent me a pen and I have to say the teak is beautiful.

Safe Diving
Capt. Dan

A "eccentric" Physician I work with has 2 pens worth over 12K! LOL!

Mont Blanc pens, right? But not Andrea Doria pens for $12K.

Mont Blanc pens, right? But not Andrea Doria pens for $12K.

Yup, Mont Blanc. If he herd that there were exquisite Andrea Doria pens he would ask me if I could get her phone number.LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom