Andy's Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant83

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have an older Andy's drysuit for sale. The suit is a PSD model. I have never put the suit in the water however I have inspected it and could not find any defects in the material aside from the neck seal. The neck seal will need to be replaced it has several holes in it. The zippper looks to be in good condition and functions well. The only sizing I could find on it was the boots size 13. The take in the suit says CUS so I'm assuming it was a custom cut suit maybe?

I tried the suit on and it fits like my XL DUI. So if I was to guess it is and XL or XXL. The wrist seals have no holes and fit tight on my wrist. Valves are older SI Tech valves. Asking $200 + Shipping

IMG_0683_zpsgvoxiqgx.jpg

Last edited:
$200 shipped within the U.S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would make a great suit at a low price for someone willing to make a minor repair. I also have an Oztek xxl dive skin that I got with it that I will throw in as well. Here are some better pictures of me in it for a better sizing reference I'm 6'2 230lbs. Aslo I will ship outside the US but the shipping would be at your expense. Free shipping in US only.

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_0700.jpgIMG_0701.jpg

Last edited:
Ok guys $150 takes it... I would say after having it on again it is probably a XXL suit

---------- Post added December 3rd, 2015 at 08:28 PM ----------

Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom