Anilao is Liquid Heaven

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great shots.............We were staying at the Aquaventure in March when they opened the new bar outside. All afternoon prior to the opening the new bartenders were experimenting with new drinks, like Sombero Sling, etc. so we were the testers.........free booze.........oh yeah.:cheers:

again, thanks for the kind remarks buddies. next time we'll know it's best to loiter around newly opened bars! :cheers:

Great shots.............We were staying at the Aquaventure in March when they opened the new bar outside. All afternoon prior to the opening the new bartenders were experimenting with new drinks, like Sombero Sling, etc. so we were the testers.........free booze.........oh yeah.:cheers:

we've posted ppd stickers all over the bar courtesy of penn, evie & chip :D

oi tito bing you're back :D

Yes I do love Aquaventure, nice laid back place during the week. The bartender/waiter is a really nice guy and the manager "Lady", well a piece of heaven she is. she was my dive buddy when we both got certified for OW. .................I'll be back in the PI next April for the month....

Yes I do love Aquaventure, nice laid back place during the week. The bartender/waiter is a really nice guy and the manager "Lady", well a piece of heaven she is. she was my dive buddy when we both got certified for OW. .................I'll be back in the PI next April for the month....

that bartender/waiter would be bong. awesome guy very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom