Announcing the new SLX 800i Focus and Video Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nocturnal Lights

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We are excited to announce the new SLX 800i Focus and Video Light. We've had a ton of success with the original SLX Focus Light (now the SLX 300i) and we're proud to bring you it's predecessor. The new light is more powerful and now comes with an internally adjustable beam for a wider and more even beam. The original focus lights are bright enough for most photographers but the new ones has the added power for shooting underwater videos. Here are some of the specs which are available on our website. See our website for more information and more pictures:

SLX 800i LED underwater focus light for underwater imaging

nocturna lights slx 800i underwater Video Light

Bulb Triple High-Powered LED (9W) with approximately 800 lumen output
Burn Time 2+ hours (up to 8+ hours) when using 6 AA batteries
Dimensions 5 1/2" x 2 4/5" w/o handle
Depth Rating 100 meters / 328 feet
Weight 1.4 lb above water (with batteries) and 0.5lb underwater (with batteries)
Battery 6 AA Rechargeable or Alkaline Batteries (Can operate on three batteries only to reduce output)
Beam Angle Diffused beam using an internal diffuser
Fitment Works with all underwater camera and video housings

Please visit our website for more information on the prices and the packages. You may order the light through our website or through one of our dealers. If you would like to recommend a dealer please send us an email with your favorite dealers' information and we will get in touch with them. Feel free to ask us if you have any questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom