Another North Texas diver on board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tominabox1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all, got my c-card in the mail today. Did my OW with Adventure Scuba in Plano after doing Discover Dive in Aruba in January I was hooked. I have my first blue water dive as a certified diver in September in Bermuda. Hoping to find a buddy to run out to Scuba Ranch before we go to try out my regulator I bought, if anyone is interested! Would be awesome if they had some stuff I could borrow so I didn't have to blow a bunch of stuff on rental gear (which is outrageous compared to the islands).

Nevertheless who needs a buddy for a day?

Have not been out to Scuba Ranch, since the name change, planning to be out there on the 19th of Aug. Be out diving in Mexico for a few days.
Good luck with your new equipment!

Have not been out to Scuba Ranch, since the name change, planning to be out there on the 19th of Aug. Be out diving in Mexico for a few days.
Good luck with your new equipment!
Thanks RTC - I'll see if that weekend works. Would be about right.

Back
Top Bottom