another one from Sweden

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey!

Just got back from 6 months of traveling. Got my first certificate in Mexico and was recommended to join this site, so here I am.
Got my AOW in Thailand (Koh Tao) and also did a live aboard cruise in the great barrier reef.
Guess I'm still a newbie when it comes to diving. Managed to do 25 dives since I started in Mexico in January.

Thinking of going to Zanzibar in March, April and May to do some diving. Has anyone been there? any tips?

Anyway this looks like a good hang out.
//Cheers frogs!

Hej thehindutimes,

Welcome to SB. With the variety of diving you have already done it puts you ahead in experience more than most beginning divers. Great to read about your enthusiasm. I've always wanted to try diving in the Norwegian fjords. Maybe a little cold water diving might be worth it for a little "local" adventure? I am sure there are many instructors in Sweden that can offer dry suit training if you want to give that a go.

The regional travel sections are great if you have not looked at them yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom