Another poll

I don't put my picture in my profile because:

• I don't have the gear or computer nouse to download it.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I don't need to attract any more members of the opposite sex.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I'm just butt ugly.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I'm shy.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I'm going on Natasha's singles trip and don't want to blow my chances early.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to but my computer keeps telling me I'm peforming an illegal operation.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm in the witness protection program.

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Any given combination of the above.

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Other, please specify.

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A. That picture was taken on the Grand Princess October 9th, 2001. Our cruise was shortly after 911 so we packed the American Flag in our suit case. We used that picture for our Christmas card this year. We do one every year. After the picture we roped it across the balcony rail of our cabin.
While in port with another Princess ship, we were pulling out to sea, and people from both ships started singing God Bless America. It was a very touching moment.

Originally posted by funky__monks
Actually, it's 'cause I only really have one decent picture of myself in a digital format, and I can't seem to figure out where I stuck the thing

I've not found the original, but I found one that was reduced in quality... oh well, it's something...

Jeff:
Nice picture. Love the hat and the goatee. Now about that tatoo ....

I'm just kidding. It's cool. It kinda looks like dolphins all swimming in a pod together.

Originally posted by Natasha
I'm just kidding. It's cool. It kinda looks like dolphins all swimming in a pod together.

Keralucu said the same thing :) I've started using it as a sort of Rorschach test, all the divers asked have come up with something water related. I personally saw two fighting sea serpents...

My guess for the tattoo, how about the starfish known as the "Crown of thorns"?
Ber :bunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom