Another shameless ScubaToys plug...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ironcat

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My birthday is coming up and wifey said she would get me something expensive but reasonable... I found something online, on sale, with no warranty, and from a dealer with a questionable history.
A quick email to ScubaToys and Larry agreed to meet their price even though it means he lost 176.00 on the deal. (needless to say, I bought some other stuff to make up the difference) Plus, I get their warranty, cheap shipping rates, and quick delivery. I will have all my stuff by this weekend for a dive and I couldn't be happier!:D
I am not going to say what it was cuz I don't want all of you guys wreaking havoc on Larry's cash flow for the month, but suffice it to say that I am a customer for life.

They are good! And Larry is a wonderful guy.

There are many online guys who are not approved to carry the product they do. They get their product thru secondary means. Like Scuba Toys, we play by the rules, we are authorized to sell everything we carry and warrenty and service it. I wish our business was a large as Larry's but he has worked at it longer and frankly does a great job. I feel like Avis.........we are the little guy but are trying harder!

Nice work once again Larry...........my hat is off to you. The OneStopScuba.com team once again tips our hats! Larry see you in Flordia!

Happy Diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom