Another shrinkhead ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:wave-smil Oh, Happy Day, Christian! :icescream May you get neutrally buoyant and stay there as long as you like, get two scoops of everything wonderful, and finish the day with a blissed-out smile on your beautiful face!

:bic: Wishing you a great year. :hb2:

Claudette

scottfiji:
I can vouch for Christian getting more senile. (Air not turned on, no weight belt, fixing mask in rocky surf zone, etc.)

Or maybe that's his way of being a hardcore diver!

:)
That was a special weekend! Even with all of the senility, I was still calm under pressure! :wink:

Christian

Happy B-Day you freaky hippie!
Remember: Age does not bring wisdom, it brings perspective.
Robb

Robert Phillips:
Happy B-Day you freaky hippie!
Remember: Age does not bring wisdom, it brings perspective.
Robb
...and from my perspective, the view back is almost as far as the view forward! :11:

Actually, I plan on living to be over 100, so it's still a longer way forward! :crafty:

Thanks!

Christian

Happy Birthday, Christian, hope you celebrated in a big way :dazzler1:

Jennifer

Many thanks to all of you!

It was a great day and I've just gotten home from a night of Mexican food and margaritas.

I hope to see you all soon!

Now signing off from Margaritaville...

Christian

headhunter:
Many thanks to all of you!

It was a great day and I've just gotten home from a night of Mexican food and margaritas.

I hope to see you all soon!

Now signing off from Margaritaville...

Christian

Since you've already signed off for the night.... Happy Belated Birthday! See you soon!

Debbie

kelphelper:
Since you've already signed off for the night.... Happy Belated Birthday! See you soon!

Debbie
It's the first thing I got to see this morning to start the day off right! I think of it as a party extension! :dazzler1:

Thanks Debbie!

Christian

Happy B-Day To You,
And Many More..........

The one day that I really had to work and didn't get time to look at ScubaBoard, I missed you birthday! Well here's to another day of celebrating!!!

Happy Birthday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom