Another 'thank you' to DSS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

currier

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just a quick note, I am extraordinarily pleased with the service that Deep Sea Supply provided me recently.

I posted them some questions from their site, and they responded within hours. I found their on-line ordering service to be comprehensive, yet not too invasive and/or redundant.

I placed my order (SK7 mount w/ bungee), and within 7 days - DAYS, mind you, not working days - my order made the distance of 11000 km (or 6900 miles) to my home. Standard mail, no frills, tracking, or insurance.

I couldn't believe my good fortune at having the pleasure to conduct some business with you, DSS. I will continue to tell everyone about your remarkable service, and I look forward to future dealings with your establishment.

Thanks!

Just a quick note, I am extraordinarily pleased with the service that Deep Sea Supply provided me recently.

I posted them some questions from their site, and they responded within hours. I found their on-line ordering service to be comprehensive, yet not too invasive and/or redundant.

I placed my order (SK7 mount w/ bungee), and within 7 days - DAYS, mind you, not working days - my order made the distance of 11000 km (or 6900 miles) to my home. Standard mail, no frills, tracking, or insurance.

I couldn't believe my good fortune at having the pleasure to conduct some business with you, DSS. I will continue to tell everyone about your remarkable service, and I look forward to future dealings with your establishment.

Thanks!

Most of the time the Postal Service makes us look good, occasionally not so much. Glad to hear the goods arrived promptly.

Tobin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom