Another thread about first regulator set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@stepfen i live in Italy and found a couple of online shops that have interesting combo of what giù are looking for and Will ship in the EU. I am not Sud e about duties you guys have over there in these days.
However i can ser apexs atx40 1st and 2nd plus octo and gauges for 250-320 euros and scubapro mk17 plus c370 and r095 octo and gauges dir about 350 euros brand new and shipped.
Remember that in about 20 days Will be black friday.
Feel free to dm me if interested so i can send the link of shops

@stepfen i live in Italy and found a couple of online shops that have interesting combo of what giù are looking for and Will ship in the EU. I am not Sud e about duties you guys have over there in these days.
However i can ser apexs atx40 1st and 2nd plus octo and gauges for 250-320 euros and scubapro mk17 plus c370 and r095 octo and gauges dir about 350 euros brand new and shipped.
Remember that in about 20 days Will be black friday.
Feel free to dm me if interested so i can send the link of shops
Thanks for the reply.
I've actually bought a second hand set a month ago through ebay from Itally! It was very reasonably priced and practically new. I serviced it myself and I've tested/used it once.
In any way it is always good to know good diving related shops so please give me any links you might have.
Thanks in advance

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom