Another Zeagle Ranger Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waldick

Reaction score
Hi folks,
i was wondering if Zeagle offered any kind of a refurb on older Rangers...my ranger still works fine, but lacks some latest updates i think...and if Zeagle does offer something like this, what the cost is .....

just wondering...

j

ScottZeagle, who is a member of this board and is part of the Zeagle company. Drop him a PM and I'm sure he can tell you what you wish to know?

Zeagle has done upgrades on older bladders and harness'. The cost is not all that bad $100-$150 depending on what is changed

They will do just about anything that you want done. Give Scott a PM, I am sure he will take care of you.

We don't really offer a "refurb" package, but if something has failed, we can generally fix it at little or no charge. Like GDI said, we do offer a bladder upgrade for old style bladders that have delaminated, etc.

The best thing to do is call Customer Service @ 813-782-5568 and speak to a repair tech. Let them know what you have, as well as what you are looking for, and they will tell you if we can do it!!!

Thanks,

Scott

Edited because I post before I proof read... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom