Ansell Point yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Les

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Was out for the first time in a long time and we decided to go to Ansell Point. Tide was up so it was the giant stride entry off the rocks. Headed to the right and down. Fantastic vis. We went over to the far wall looking for octopus and other critters. On the return I spotted an octo way in a den. Buddy showed me a DiamondBack Tritonia(Nudibranch) First time sighting for me. Very impressive and different looking. Loads of other criters. Great dive. A little trickier getting out as the tide was down, tired, and not looking forward to the hike back upto the cars. We had a 1:00 bottom time. What a great dive we had.
Les

Sweet, Dove Ansell last Thursday and saw a 4' octo out in the open beneath the water fall and some heart crabs near the pipe right of the entry point. Like you said, the vis was great.

HEY! les why arent we diving? i need to get out all my dive buddies in squamish have disapeared

Hey Ryan! good to hear from you. I've been so busy and just have not had the time to get out and dive. PM your latest contact info and lets try to get out soon.
Les

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom