Any Bagel can be DIR ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm used to DIR jokes but, to be honest, I don't get it...

DIMWIT Divers - Doing It My Way In Texas .... A select subgroup of the Texas Swamp Divers. Whereas The swampers are a social group, DIMWIT is a way of life. :cool2:

Reactions: Jax
Bogrady-the bagel looks delish. Is Lake Travis water level that low or did you surface in an air pocket?

We created the air pocket in a small grotto of Wentz Point. RIght now the grotto line is at ~45 feet below the surface and there are at least two of them that will hold air. This one we call the Bell Grotto.

The hard part was selecting a bagel that could survive the comression due to 2+ATM and still reinflate once it was in the air pocket.

I missed it :shakehead:

We're doing it again the Saturday 6-August. 8 AM. If we can get the Cathedral Grotto full of air perhaps we can share a whole dozen.

Bill - Oy vey, another claim of being an authentic NY bagel outside of NY. While it does look delicious I'm gonna reserve decision until I taste it. :D

Maybe I'll take a NY bagel on my next dive and see how well it does at depth. :hm:

We're doing it again the Saturday 6-August. 8 AM. If we can get the Cathedral Grotto full of air perhaps we can share a whole dozen.

Come join us Saturday morning. It is always fun when Texas Swamp Divers get together especially making the effort at 8 AM when gates open.

:rofl3:

Yum !!!
I'm gettin' hungry Bill. That is one awesome Boiled and then baked Bagel !

:coffee:

Yum !!!
I'm gettin' hungry Bill. That is one awesome Boiled and then baked Bagel !

:coffee:

It's not a real bagel if its not boiled before it's baked. Finally, civilization has arrived in Oak Hill.

I am off to see the bagel eating underwater ...............

another great day to dive in Central Texas and enjoy the Texas Parks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom