Any CSSP divers know anything about this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At CSSP it doesn't take long to get bored and start making your own fun. I've been on the lookout for a few "special" items to relocate to the lake.

Always worth a grin when someone changes up the scenery a little.:mil-usmc:

We could strategically place Frank's bone ceremony head in various spots. I know that would make me lose a few bubbles if I came across it....

We could strategically place Frank's bone ceremony head in various spots. I know that would make me lose a few bubbles if I came across it....

About 4 weeks ago, while diving with Aquatrax, we ran across a mannequin hand & wrist with cave line & soft-weight attached. The fingers were in the "OK" sign and there was a wrist slate on and it said "I'm ok...have you seen my buddy?" :shocked2:
We looked the next week and it was gone. Now this week Wally Gator is perched on the cabin cruisers bow! Going to PR on Saturday for a week of diving where there will actually be more than 2' of viz. It ought to be interesting to see what you guys do next at the swamp.

I once saw a Diver in the Flower Gardens with a whiteboard that said, "where's the boat". It was obviously an old message because we were on a rig dive and everyone was together. It literally made me laugh out loud and my masked leaked. I have a great picture of him in the background in an walk like an egyptian pose I took of my dive buddy with a turtle. It was classic. Good news was he was easy to photoshop out and I saved the picture.

I made it to the swamp last Saturday, I must say, Wally seemed right at home on his new perch. We should have a lift bag party and float Cisco to a new locale... Shouldn't take more than a couple hundred of us :D

Just out of curiosity, is the "mine" still around? Last time I saw it, it was over near the southwest shoreline, but I haven't run across it in quite a while.

Just out of curiosity, is the "mine" still around? Last time I saw it, it was over near the southwest shoreline, but I haven't run across it in quite a while.

You must mean this:

PICT003424.JPG

I took this photo May 21, 2011. I just blundered into it I would
have no idea how to find it again.

the mine is still out there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom