Any dive shops in the valley carry vintage gear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeputyDan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Herman is visiting me in Scottsdale this week (24th to the 30th of October) and vintage gear is his hobby!

Maybe El Mar? El Mar Diving Center Home Page

They used to have a counter in back with some older stuff - not sure if it's still there - I haven't been out there in a couple years.

Last edited:
Herman is visiting me in Scottsdale this week (24th to the 30th of October) and vintage gear is his hobby!

Have him check out the local Craigslist for the Phoenix area. I've seen some listings for local pawn shops that are selling some vintage gear, as long as he doesn't plan on diving it! Good luck!

:D

OH I do plan to dive it....getting it returned to service is half the fun. Thanks DD. Why is it still dark at 7:30 am.....must be something wrong with the timer on the sun here, need to have that checked. :)

Hi, are you wanting to look at items or buy? We have quite a few pieces of older scuba equipment on display at our Metro store, not sure if anything is for sale. It is part of our collection of the history of diving. We have some old fins, mask, latex wetsuits, aqua lung double hose regulators, etc. Let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom