Any experience with Dive Nija in Cabo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbiggs2

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are going to be in Cabo in November and I reached out to Dive Ninja after reading their name in this forum. They seem very organized and have a nice website, but have very few reviews on Tripadvisor, especially compared with Dive Cabo, or Manta. I would love to hear of your experience with them if anyone has been diving with them in Cabo. We love small groups, but we also like quality boats.

I tried to change the title but couldn't. Sorry about the typo.

Last edited:
I know Jay the owner of the business. I was in La Paz diving/snorkeling with sea lions and whale sharks with another operator. He joined the trip with a client who was doing a side mount course and later I met him again shark diving in Cabo. He is easy to get along with, very knowledgable and caters to the clients needs. A year later I was in Cabo again and hit him up for a couple morning dives. It was very relaxing as it was just the two us. We were on the boat of NautliusDiveTech but they also only took a few people and they dropped us in where we wanted to dive. In October I will be back in Baja sur and I will try to go giving with him again. So my experience is from diving with Jay and I can't speak for the other members of Team Ninja. However everything was well organised and uncomplicated and they try to give you a unique experience.

Great video! Very clear water. Were you baiting the hammerheads? Why was the seal biting your hand?Playing around?

We used Scuba Caribe, in Cabo because it was in the resort right next door to us ... not knowing that the boat would leave from the marina, not the resort. We dove for 2 days, 4 dives a day, and the most we ever had on our boat was 2 other divers. The dive masters and captains were incredible and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

We're used to warm water, and the water there was 66 degrees, in March.
In November, I'd imagine it's gonna be even colder ... if you're not used to that.

Great video! Very clear water. Were you baiting the hammerheads? Why was the seal biting your hand?Playing around?
Yes bait was used for the hammerhead. However that was with Cabo Shark Dive and not Dive Ninja. The baby sea lions were biting from playing around. They like to bite everything. Camera, fins, hands etc. they are like little dogs. This October I will be on a short expedition with Dive Ninja up to La Paz for whale sharks and sea lions.

My wife and I are booked with Dive Ninja. We are looking forward to a great experience and Dive Ninja has set up an exciting, full itenarary. We are supposed to be there the best time of year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom