Any Feedback About MV Pawara?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

widarecu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,

First of all let me say 'Hi' to everyone in the forum. I'm a new member here and for what I've seen so far, it really looks like the biggest online diving community :D

Well, now let's go to the point. I'm planning a liveaboard trip in Similan + Hin Deang in late april. After researching for the last days I'm about to book with the MV Pawara.

Any info, comments, feedbacks or anything I should know about it? is it a good choice? any other better option?

Thanks to all in advance for your help,

Very nice boat, I like the layout, nicely decorated, well run, I have heard only positive comments. Could do with adding Nitrox and really needs a few double beds for couples (all cabins are twin). If you are taller than about 5'10" then you may have to duck in the lower deck cabins...

If it fits your dates and budget, go for it.

Cool Batfish!!

Thanks for the reply, I don't use Nitrox and I'm not that tall, so I guess it should be OK for me :) . I already have the quote, so if I don't hear any main concern I'll be paying this week.

Any more comments or suggestions to help me get the most of the trip, I'm more than happy to hear them :D

I'm going to spend also 1 day and 2 nights in Phuket before my fly back, how could I spend that time? any sugestions? what can you do there appart of diving? (sorry for the ignorance :s )

Please do check my blog ("Jamie's Phuket") for some ideas of things to do in Phuket. I'd not miss Phang Nga Bay - all kinds of tours heading up that way. A kayak trip would be good on a non diving day. Have a great trip!

Jamie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom