Any good/passable diving south of Saigon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jiveturkey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm heading to Ho Chi Minh and the Mekong basin next week. It's not a dive trip but hopefully I'll be able to get a couple in if there's any around. I know the best diving in Vietnam is in Nah Trang but that's too far north for my limited schedule. Maybe somebody knows of a local beach that has some decent diving.

South of Ho Chi Minh is the Mekong Delta, as you know. Well, that means a major sediment outflow and murky viz something which most divers don't fancy.:(

You're right but it's the end of the rainy season so it's possible it won't be so bad. Maybe there's something further north but still not too far from HCM.

I hope you find a dive spot. I'm still waiting to find out if there is any diving in Halong Bay in N Vietnam. Ask for me when you are in Vietnam if you don't mind.:)

The answer to your question is an easy one--"No."

Enjoy the topside activities & attractions.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Back
Top Bottom