Any info about this Dive Park in Germany??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EL Orans,

I'll be in Amsterdam next Thursday and Friday, what part of the Netherlands are you in?

Mike

Thank you all for the information :)
Should be to the area earrly June (Drupa show) and will try to dive there .

Will let you know (promise !)

I will be diving there over memorial day weekend. Hopefully the water temp will be warmer by then. It is up by Hanover or Bielefeld. They open yesterday for the diving season.

I will be diving there over memorial day weekend. Hopefully the water temp will be warmer by then. It is up by Hanover or Bielefeld. They open yesterday for the diving season.
Do post a trip report. :)

I just call the dive park. I was told that they are still in the process of filling the dive park pool. Currently the water temp at 10m is 1C, at 5m it is 5C ,and 1m at 7C. These are the water temperature they took today. They also advise that since they will be adding more water as the pool absorbs more water into the concert, that the viz is still bad.

The recommendation a semidry suit. That a 7mm would not be enough protection. They are also still building the dive center with rest area and dive shop. The lady there was extremely nice and has recommended that I postpone my dive till Augest. By then the water would be a tad warmer and the water would have settle down and the viz should improve. Everything is brand new and by august everything should be up and running.

As I am a warm water reef fish. I think I will heed this advice and for go my memorial day dive plans.

PS she also recommend making a reservation, because they do not what to over tacks the marine life with invading divers.

Hope this help anyone planning to visit this dive park that do not speak germany. Cheers.

The recommendation a semidry suit. That a 7mm would not be enough protection. They are also still building the dive center with rest area and dive shop. The lady there was extremely nice and has recommended that I postpone my dive till Augest. By then the water would be a tad warmer and the water would have settle down and the viz should improve. Everything is brand new and by august everything should be up and running.

Thanks for the info - let us know if you make it August. I'd like to see how it is when the water actually warms/clears up some.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom