any info on moosehead lake (Maine) dive spots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove on the twilight in August. I heard that there were wrecks nearby but did not know where to look. Where should I look to find the tour steamer or other wrecks in the greenville area?

The other wrecked steamers are around the point from the Twilight.

I dove on the twilight in August. I heard that there were wrecks nearby but did not know where to look. Where should I look to find the tour steamer or other wrecks in the greenville area?

I think the tour steamer is the Katahdin, and it's in downtown Greenville. You can't miss it, as it's the largest thing on the waterfront. I don't know if they've shut down for the season now but they offer trips during the summer. It's a pretty cool thing to see.
Contact Gene at All Resource Divers in Sebec for more information (207) 564-0126.

I grew up on Moosehead Lake in Sandy Bay area and know lake very well. Hoping to dive there Labor Day Weekend 2014. If anyone here has any recent tid-bits or knows anyone in the area who dives - I'd be interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom