Any one planning on getting an Apocalypse mccr?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hamrhed45

Reaction score
I know of a one or two others that have orders in i wont say who as it is not my place, but has any one else have a order in? Its been a long wait for those of us that have been following this subject on another board but the time is near. Consumables will be a issue as they always are, if there is enough intrest i can probably get some Extendair cartridges stocked at the LDS!!! That would be tons better than doing a group buy and messing with postage every time we want to dive. Thanks in advance cant wait to see who else will be diving the APOC.

V/R
Brian Lindbeck

Welcome to the isle Tim. I'm over here at Honolulu Scuba Co. I'm more weekend help, and jack of all trades than anythign. Keeps me out of trubble, on that note me and Alex are on good terms with each other :wink: i here your about to dry up form being out of the water so long, cant beleave that would happen after the inspo class.

Welcome to the isle Tim. I'm over here at Honolulu Scuba Co. I'm more weekend help, and jack of all trades than anythign. Keeps me out of trubble, on that note me and Alex are on good terms with each other :wink: i here your about to dry up form being out of the water so long, cant beleave that would happen after the inspo class.

ugg - last dive was January 24th ... so far back I can't even remember what time it was without checking the log book :S And one week to go before I can get to the water - if you think I'm in bad shape you should see the scooters ... those boys are getting really cranky just sitting in the garage all day and never getting out to play anymore... I'd let 'em run laps in the pool but they would just get frustrated banging their heads against the pool walls.

If this keeps up I'm gonna start wondering why I even ordered an Apoc ... poor thing won't get a chance to get out and play with the other kids.

Let's see if we can change this dry streak next Monday eh?

Aloha, Tim

i see the mods have corrected the spelling of my title and also REMOVED the meat and potatos of what i was after, early adopters or the Apocalypse Type IV mCCR. Oh well there is a copis 2 meg for sale on isle so i recon your are welcome to post here to.

The main board is not for posting classifieds, hence you won't see my COPIS II for sale here :) (lol..well I guess that defeats that purpose).

ya' lost me on that one Sherm ... this isn't a classified, but a search for other Apocalypse adopters in the state... and issues we will face together regarding supplies - maybe I just misread your post though ...

Aloha, Tim

Back
Top Bottom