any one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marinematt

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
my name is matt and i am a private in the marine corps stationed at camp johnson (part of camp lejeune) north carolina and i was wondering if anyone knows any good diving in the area or in okinawa because that is probably gonna be my next duty station.

Hmmmm, is there any good diving in NC or Okinawa? :11:

Dude, you don't know how good you got it. Awesome diving in both places. Personally, I would hope for Okinawa, but that may just be becuase it's one of my diving goal spots. Lets see, where did I put that space-A form at.....

Comrade Stroke

PS- Semper Fi Marine! and welcome to scubaboard.

Check out the Zen Divers forum... :)

We got great diving in Okinawa. There are awesome shore diving sites all around the island but the best stuff is out in the outer islands Keramas, Kudaka and others. Also a few days leave to go visit Ishigaki, Yonaguni and Iriomote all ashort trip away is definately worth it. When you finish up school and get set out shoot me a pm and we can hook you up when you get here.

Word Matt!!

NC has some awesome diving!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom