Any other CCR's with Solid State O2 Cells yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coax. It has the coax connector by default. If you need any other you would have to convert. You can choose in drop down.
Like I said in previous. Plug and play😁

Took 3 weeks to get in Sweden

Attachments

• IMG-20240515-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20240515-WA0005.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 50
Screengrab from short test video

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240521_225248_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240521_225248_Gallery.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 55
My friend installed the Oxygene scientific (Arne Sieber) cell on his JJ. Just plug and play. We have done one 120 min dive. So far so good. Since the cell is buffering its output and the sherwater is also buffering the readings it can sometimes be perceived as slower than the galvanic, when the buffering is in sync (or out of sync depending on point of view). Feel free to correct me but I think this is what is happening. It never gets so slow as the sherwater starts any warning. It outputs a slightly lower mV compared to a new JJ-cell. (~46,5mV at sealevel 100% O2)
Any chance you can share a screenshot of the sensors' reading during the dive? Quite interested on understanding how big of a delay it is.

Coax. It has the coax connector by default. If you need any other you would have to convert. You can choose in drop down.
Like I said in previous. Plug and play😁

Took 3 weeks to get in Sweden
You do not need to convert, there are three connectors types. coax male, pic'd before, coax female and molex. I've If you are in the US, you can have one in days.

I dove it for the first time this weekend. Cell works good, responds quickly and does not report lower due to condensation.

1716384175439.png

What is this Manual? I see that's from KISS. Is it the manual from their new chest mount?

What is this Manual? I see that's from KISS. Is it the manual from their new chest mount?
Where do you get them from in the USA? KISS? I ordered from Germany a two months ago and they are having supply problems.

Hmm could the supply problems be perhaps somehow linked to Halcyon exclusivity agreement ?
I hope this wont end up to be yet another Poseidon-type deal....

Hmm could the supply problems be perhaps somehow linked to Halcyon exclusivity agreement ?
I hope this wont end up to be yet another Poseidon-type deal....
Is that a female coax on the sensors? I have an xccr with a female coax on the connector and male on the sensor. Are the male coax sensor connectors available from scubatron or kiss?

You do not need to convert, there are three connectors types. coax male, pic'd before, coax female and molex. I've If you are in the US, you can have one in days.

I dove it for the first time this weekend. Cell works good, responds quickly and does not report lower due to condensation.

View attachment 842366
Great! apparently I got the wrong info regarding the connectors. Thats good news and thanks for correcting me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom