Any other divers in the U.A.E.?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just picked up my computers (I have lots of them) but I am still waiting for the regulator and AirII. I hope that I get them back in time to catch a dive with you.

Thank you once again for your help!!

The pleasure is mine Burhan, your PM to me last week at least confirmed you were safe.

Not sure if I am diving on the 17th yet, if I am it will be off Dubai as my daughter has decided to work that day at the dive centre, so I might do a shore dive and blind that poor seahorse again, although I am tempted to use my 35mm lens and go try it on the friendly batfish under the monorail supports.

I will be out of the country from 19-23 so 24th will be my next trip hopefully to the east coast or Sat 25th depending on flights running on time and how knackered I am after a week's traveling in the region.

I'll let you know when I have everything back and I am ready to dive. I'd like to tag with you on your seahorse dive or whatever just to get back into diving and get used to diving here especially if it is a "lazy" dive if you don't mined.

BTW, I know that this is probably a silly question but what is "East Coast" and "West Coast" for us here? I am totally "disoriented" here.

West coast is the Persian Gulf (Dubai, Abu Dhabi) and East coast is the Gulf of Oman, (Dibba, Khorfakkan)

Yep you are welcome to join me on the seahorse dive, provisionally scheduled for Friday 0900

Hello all, I am a fairly new diver, OW, AOW and EANX qualed.

I'm always looking for dive buddies, PM for phone. I'm linking up with the DSDC here locally, but I'm always down for a dive!

-Bill

Hi Bill, good to know there are some other SBrs online from DXB.

Got too much on my plate at the moment to dive until later in September unfortunately, you can join Burhan and myself at the Atlantis Underwater Photo Club meeting which is held on the first Tuesday of every month, although I will miss teh September one as I will be in Sunny Scotland :cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom