• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Any Powell River divers available Apr 16-18?

Discussion in 'Western Canada' started by Jon Brad, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Jon Brad

Jon Brad Angel Fish

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Hey guys,

I was hoping to get up to Powell River before the end of the month to dive Mermaid Cove and the Wreck of the Malahat.

Any local divers available Tues-Thurs Apr 16-18th? I'm also available Tues-Thurs Apr 23-25.

Cheers!
    Jon B

2. Snodge

Snodge Angel Fish

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    It's a bit late now but next time try checking on facebook. There's actually 2 pages, one long running Powell River Dive club and another started up by the dive shop; Salish Sea Dive Club. There is some overlap in members but it's worth posting on both if you're coming back up. The shop club has meetings and usually a dive day soon after the meeting. Call the owner Gary for more info.

3. Scuba Lawyer

Scuba Lawyer Barracuda

# of Dives: 5,000 - ∞
    Your post brought back a bunch of memories. I dove Powell River (and Lund) with a local fellow named Jim Willoughby in 1981 (September to be exact). That was some awesome diving! Have fun. M