Any Runners?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It'd be a good idea not to overexert yourself before a dive if you plan on doing anything that could be of decent depth and time (dehydration is a leading factor to DCS). I would recommend diving, then a marathon of Red Bull and vodka, you'll probably feel the same by the end of the night.

I was just trying to get some one to speak up, theres no way Id have the energy to dive after. I got in 6 miles today and realized Im old...

I never have been much on running except when I was a kid of course and for passing annual PT while in law enforcement. I now walk 5-6 days a week for exercise about 4.25 miles each walk...enjoy that. When younger I raced USCF bicycling (early 30's through my late 30's) till returning to sport cycling only averaging 8-10K a year in training.

now. I usually go 3 times at 5 miles per week. I run in little local 5 and 10k's, and the Houston 1/2 on occassion. 10k is my favorite.
Me and a buddy are going to run a 1/2 in Vegas this year- supposed to dress up like Elvis. Should be a hoot!
Spencer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom