Anybody do Divemaster training at Utila Dive Center?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alwayssummer

Fish out of Water
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I googled this and found a lot of happy customers, but all of the posts were quite dated, so I was wondering if anyone has experience from the past couple years doing divemaster training at Utila Dive Center.

They seem like a pretty nice shop.

Any thoughts highly appreciated! :popcorn:

I did my OW through Rescue with UDC. I then moved over to Cross Creek to do my DM. I would have done the DMT at UDC but my mentor moved from UDC to Cross Creek. I love them!!! I still go down many times each year and dive. The level of professionalism is awesome. Andy the diving guru at UDC/Cross Creek is one on the driving forces that keeps UDC and Cross Creek at the top of the league. You'll be glad that you received your DM with them, it will greatly enhance you diving experience and set a high standard in your on path as a professional diver. It's rare to find a gold nugget like UDC and Cross Creek.

I'm now an OWSI and have realized that from OW through DM, I received top-notch instruction.

Great boats, great Instructors, Great Island!!! They are the one.

PM me for more info.
Happy bubbles!
V

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom