Anybody else got one of these at home?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is HilaryRN71's son showing how to orally inflate his BC. :)
zmandiver.JPG

:)
Yeah, I've got not one, but two of those at home. Fun fun fun all day long. (The picture is in my profile.)

-Bill

Is there any scientific proof yet what causes these?
I once heard a rumor that it was something in water.

MaxBottomtime:
This is HilaryRN71's son showing how to orally inflate his BC. :)
LOL! I bet those "trunks" get heavy when he's diving.

I've never had one of those and likely never will. But since I've got a couple sisters, one with a 4 month old son and the other with a daughter incubating for another month or so, I can borrow one if I want.... the best part being that can give 'em back when I'm done :D

My nephew lives across the continent, but it sure would be cool to show my niece the ocean some day :14:

I have one, but it grew up.....too bad. Still fun, but in a different way now.

yup ,got two of those here in the house, i could have bought sooo much more dive gear and went on soooooo many more dive trips if someone had told me how these things happen to come about!! lol one is 16 , daughter, soo wish me lots of luck, the othere a 9 yr old son and he keeps begging to use my dive gear in his three foot pool!!!! oh boy ive created a dive monster

tedj01:
Is there any scientific proof yet what causes these?
I once heard a rumor that it was something in water.

Years ago I heard a couple of radio DJs talking. One said that there must be something in the air that was getting the girls pregnant. The other DJ asked, "Their feet?"

HAHA that is funny and cute. I don't have any now but I will one day and I hope they end up to be that funny. Im sure they will be like fish, Im one and I love to be in the water so they won't have to much of a choice. I have a year old neice that I take to the pool and give her baths all the time and she LOVES the water, but still too little for mask, snorkel and fins still. But soon!

Back
Top Bottom