Anybody heard from....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Natasha! I certainly understand pursuing new opportunities - just wondering - as Mario gave me lots of good advice when I first got here. I hope Joewr comes back soon too as he also has plenty of wisdom to share (I also understand the need for a 'board'break' occassionally.)

I am finding the board very busy now and sometimes hard to follow. I would think that it may be the case with many others on this board, and a break is great.

I too miss many of the older posters, I have learned many a "trick" and good idea from these quality people.

I hope joewr and the others come back when they can.

I also hope we can relax some of the posts and eliminate some of the thread groupings. I am finding they are to many to follow.

Best of luck to all of the missing posters.....

Originally posted by Butch103
I also hope we can relax some of the posts and eliminate some of the thread groupings. I am finding they are to many to follow.
Hey Butch...

Care to elaborate a bit on this idea? I'd like to hear what your thought is since the management always likes taking membership input into account in order to make this the best board possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom