Anybody here ever....Snowboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been downhill skiing for about 8 or 9 years now. then i decided to learn to board. i was told that i picked up boarding amazingly quickly. I dunno, it never seemed that hard to me. I ride goofy so going up the short lifts was always more challenging. lol. thats some killer air, though. is that pic of you?

<33 Jess

jess, you're goofy!?!?!?!

me too!!!

argggghhh my first instructor was too lazy to teah me goofy, and I HATED my first time on a snowboard.... then I tried goofy and have never looked back.

Is that me!! ummmm....yeaaaahhh....

Nope- it aint me- wish it was- but after my lessons- you never know!!! :wink:

i was there on saturday, boarded all day, it was good to be back, thats me done for a while though, i go to Hawaii on sunday for a week then it's back to Monterey for my rescue class the following weekend,

gdenny i'd head up this weekend if i were you, the snow is very worth it!!

sharkdiver00:
you guys make turn green with envy..... ocean and slopes within a decent drive....... aaarrrggghhhh...... I miss the snow and the mountains and just about this time of year every year, snow, where are you? :(

LOL, sharkdiver00,

I live 1.5 hrs from Monterey, 3 hrs from the North Coast and 4 hrs from Tahoe...

Monterey's swell report doesn't look too good...

so...this weekend...I'll be SNOWBOARDING at Kirkwood!...YAY!

Gdenny & Mossym, PM me if you're going to be up there.

sorry guys, no kirkwood this weekend..this weekend i go to maui for a week...

I've been skiing for 20 years now and tried snowboard 2 years ago when the time came to buy new skis, to see if I would like it... I didn't, so I bought new skis instead.

I guess it's not for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom