Anybody want to buy tanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

munkispank

Contributor
Reaction score
Thought I would post here - is there anyone near to Tampa who would be in terested in two aluminum 80's? both current visual and hydro for another 4 years- Excellent condition with boots and protectors. Only used twice!! I am relocating out of state in a couple of weeks and don't think I will get to use them often enough. PM me if interested.

Jackie

How old, what condition and how much $ do you want for them?

I'm interested and in Tampa too

They are one year and 2 months old- excellent condiction- not even scratched!!! one is white one is silver- looking for $65 each.

Wings:
OK, I'll take them.

I sent you a PM.

Dang...missed out.

Paul

New post.... anyone want to RENT tanks?

I have 2 availible !!!

Actually guys, I bought these for one of my girlfriends. Too bad..... but you don't qualify. And you DON'T qualify at ALL... to get on THAT list !!!

WOW! Out bid and shot down all in one night! I'm so dejected feeling!! Screw it, I'm going diving with my new light, safety sausage, pointy fish dispatching knife and power head!

CBulla:
WOW! Out bid and shot down all in one night! I'm so dejected feeling!! Screw it, I'm going diving with my new light, safety sausage, pointy fish dispatching knife and power head!

Is the Power Head for the Jet Skiers :eyebrow:

Wildbill:cop_2:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom