Anybody want to dive the Keys this fall?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mweaver40

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I want to dive the keys this fall for about a week, probably Key Largo from what I have heard and read. I am going by myself, Wife doesn't dive and dive buddies are not working out. Schedule is very flexible for the most part with a week or 2 notice. I am looking to buddy up before I get down there and end up the odd guy out on the boat. I would also be open to sharing accommodations to cut costs but that is not as important as finding someone I can dive with. I am really hoping to do some wreck dives including the Spiegel Grove but I love reefs and shallow dives also. I just want to dive so I am open to pretty much anything. Let me know if your interested.
Thanks

I live an hours trip from Key Largo, While I am a newer diver then yourself, I'd at least spend a day down there diving if your interested.

Hi,
I am also looking for a buddy to dive and cut accommodation costs, at Keys or around Miami. Key Largo would be great. What about November? I plan to fly from NY and spend about a week diving. Although, I have fewer dives under my belt - if it would be ok for you. Please let me know if you are interested.
Best regards,
Nik

Last edited:
I live an hours trip from Key Largo, While I am a newer diver then yourself, I'd at least spend a day down there diving if your interested.

I'll be down starting on Friday for 10 days if you wanna go out one day?

Yeah, come down and dive the wrecks with us. Mccainiac is here for ages although the weathers always crap when he comes down:) does it follow you down here? Lol

Many of the shops down here can provide you with discounted lodging deals. Here at Silent World for example we can get you in some hotels for as low as $65 a night for the room. Give us a ring and will help set things up for you!

305-451-3252

Many of the shops down here can provide you with discounted lodging deals. Here at Silent World for example we can get you in some hotels for as low as $65 a night for the room. Give us a ring and will help set things up for you!

305-451-3252

Hola Chipka! I'm in cancun airport waiting for my flight. Forgot to mention - the key west inn is allowing us to drop our rate until December. Some mega deals to be had. We can do a townhouse for $79!

Last edited:
Yeah, come down and dive the wrecks with us. Mccainiac is here for ages although the weathers always crap when he comes down:) does it follow you down here? Lol

HA!!! This weekend looks promising, but today and tomorrow look rough. :(

Im looking at diving friday-sunday, but dont have an exact date yet. Love to find a dive buddy!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom