Anyone able to recommend a Dive trainer in the Ventura County area? (Calabasas)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right here in Mesa Arizona bit of a trip but I think being taught by him is well worth it. the shop website as it is www.saguarosports.com

give them a jingle

Originally posted by cybordolphin
Thanks...

I am sure he is great... but need someone local.

I rather see you drive for quality than pay for convience, granted he is not the only Great Quality instructor so please look around.

Thanks again...

I can't drive to Arizona.... its like 8 hours each way.

Rather than rely on a referral based system online... I really would rather meet someone here that is in my area.... who can give a personal recommendation to a LDS/trainer.

Hopefully we have some members here that are in my area. If not... I will defenitely have to spread the word about this website!

Will continue to ask around in my area.

Cybor,
I live less than an hour from you, in Ventura.
If you don't mind driving up here a few times, maybe we can work out a schedule.
Neil

Neil, may not know it, but he is one of my favorite instuctors on this board. I have read your posts, Neil, and I can tell you know your stuff. Sounds like your worth the drive. (That is if I was in California.) :wink:

AW, shucks, I thought nobody EVER read my posts! Thanks for the vote of confidence :)

Neil

Neil,

Yep... sounds like a plan.

I was thinking of going that way anyway. I grew up in Channel Isand Harbor as a kid.

I'll find a time and let you know... and we can hook up.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom