Anyone beach diving April 13-14-15?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Port Tack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am off this weekend and wondered if anyone was planning to dive the Whiskey. The water is still pretty cold for me but I might risk it if a group is going.

Mike

I'll be down that weekend and would like to join y'all if possible.

It looks like southerly winds from 10 to 25 from Thur through Sun. That does not seem to bode well for shore dives. Maybe they are wrong. If not, I still need to finish up my boat for the coming summer dives.

Mike

SuPrBuGmAn:
Surf hopped up today :/

This morning about 9am the water was beautiful and flat viz was awesome out towards Fort Morgan at Surf Side by 5pm there was chest high surf.

If by any chance any of you are diving out that way and come across a thirty foot piece of 6 inch hose (orange)with a check valve connected at the end. It’s brand new and just cost me $1100.00 and I sure would like to have it back

I'll keep an eye out, what are you doing out there?

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'll keep an eye out, what are you doing out there?

Were working are butts of and gaining no ground. At the west end of Sea shell drive were setting 60 pilings 26ft into dry sand beach side from there we move on down towards the fort and set three more beach houses pilings. The idiots sent us 20” round pilings that are so warped they look like half moons. From there we head back up on the river to play some with the Gators for 4 houses . We are running two pumps pushing out 2000 gal a minute each, and we still are having trouble pumping them in do to the dry sand out there. All this is done using a large track hoe with a vibrator on it shoving them down

Back
Top Bottom