Anyone Cary A Buck Intrepid?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No need to shout.

Please press the button on the far left hand side of your keyboard. It is the one in-between the Tab key and the Shift key. When you press it, a little green light will turn off. :wink:

Seriously, what is a Buck Intrepid and what are you mounting it on? A jacket BC? backplate/wings?

The intrepid is a big expensie knive. Mount it on a board and hang it on a wall, but don't bother to take it diving.

AaronBBrown once bubbled...
No need to shout.

Please press the button on the far left hand side of your keyboard. It is the one in-between the Tab key and the Shift key. When you press it, a little green light will turn off. :wink:

Seriously, what is a Buck Intrepid and what are you mounting it on? A jacket BC? backplate/wings?

ALL RIGHT, GIVE ME A BREAK, I'M AN ARCHITECT AND ALL MY DRAWINGS AR IN CAPITOLS. ANYWAY, I THOUGHT ABOUT MOUNTIG IT T MY LEG, ANY SUGGESTIONS?

SINCE I WAS ALREADY ( oops, forgot to read the previous instructions....) googling, this is what I found:

Intrepid™ tactical knives are designed by custom knife maker Kit Carson, based on input from military and law enforcement experts. 400 series stainless hollow ground partially serrated blades with bead blast finish. Full tang construction features integral guard and exposed butt. Black glass filed nylon resin handles screwset to tang. Molded Kydex and heavy cordura belt sheath.

so the question is : I have a $120 SS knife and I would like to ask opinions on how to mount it to my XYZ.....

leadweight once bubbled...
The intrepid is a big expensie knive. Mount it on a board and hang it on a wall, but don't bother to take it diving.
I DISAGREE, IT IS NOT ANY LARGER THAN MOST OTHER FULL SIZE KNIVES. ALSO HAVE A REMORA ON MY HOSE WITH A SERRATED BLADE FOR CUTTINGROPE ETC. THE INTREPDI CUTS AMAZINGLY AND HOLDSITS EDGE. I DON'T KNOW SPECIFICALLY WHAT IS MTERIAL IS BUT IT WORKS. IT I ALSO EXTREMELY STRONG WHEN PRYING ETC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom